I am an author, lecturer, charity director, husband, dad, Foster and Adoption Activist, Christian, Justice Champion, Geek, Blogger.
2. Who is your favourite person to follow on twitter?
My friend @manicmum4 is an inspiration she has 4 small children and is caring for her husband Alex who had a catastrophic accident playing rugby. He has had two life saving brain surgeries but has permanently lost his sight and is in long term rehabilitation – I challenge you to watch this video and not shed a tear http://manic-mums.
3. When has social media helped you achieve something great?
4. What makes you unfollow or unlike somebody?
5. If you could have a topic trend on twitter what would it be and why?
Well apart from Fostering and Adoption, I think the whole issue of Hunger needs to be massive for 2013. The UK is hosting the G8 summit in June this year and it vital that hunger is on the top of the agenda. It is wrong that a billion people go to bed hungry each night. Twitter is a great place for us to raise this injustice to the world stage and empower our politicians to make difficult choices with budgets to help alleviate extreme poverty. Look out for the campaign launching soon.
- www.threadsuk.com its a website to help people explore questions of spirituality and popular culture – it covers everything from Luis Suarez to Les Miserables to the NRA.
- www.tearfund.org a fantastic aid and development charity that is doing some great work empowering the poor around the world.
7. Which perk would you like to see PeerIndex run next?
8. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?