Fan of all things social with a dose of great food, music and robots
2. Who is your favourite person to follow on twitter?
I love @cindygallop; she’s brave, outspoken and incredibly smart
3. When has social media helped you achieve something great?
Connecting with a network of industry peers using Twitter (largely) has allowed me to build my career as I’ve done so far – and meet some of my best friends in the process.
4. What makes you unfollow or unlike somebody?
Over-sharers and those with constantly negative opinions
5. If you could have a topic trend on twitter what would it be and why?
#basementjaxxreturns – to celebrate the launch of a full-length, new Basement Jaxx album. I miss them.
6. Three links you recommend highly are:
wetransfer.com (never be constrained by paid-for ‘send big file’ services again), hypemachine.com (it’s on ALL day for me, via desktop and mobile app) and asana.com (the new shared task service I’m trialling at work – so far, it’s amazing)
7. Which perk would you like to see PeerIndex run next?
I’d love to get my hands of some exclusive shoes, high heels to be exact. Maybe from Kurt Geiger. In fact, anything to do with Kurt Geiger.
8. If you were an animal, what would you be?
I never know how to answer this. Today I’m going to go for a black panther – they’re pretty serene most of the time, but when things need to happen they get moving pretty fast.
To keep up with Vikki follow her on twitter!