We’re excited to announce that PeerIndex has teamed up with Hootsuite to provide our deep influence analytics at the heart of your day-to-day social media strategy.
Today’s savvy social media user knows that the days of counting follower numbers and retweets are over. A deeper understanding the people you’re engaging with, the conversations they’re creating, the people they’re engaging and their influence is what really matters. For marketers, salespeople, community managers or PRs, knowing who is respected for their opinions and ideas, who’s already plugged-in to your target audience and who has the ability to amplify a message are key to getting value out of your social strategy.
That’s why PeerIndex measures influence against the engagement a user generates and the quality of people they are able to engage. We don’t simply count followers, we see who’s making an impact. And we show you exactly who an influencer is making an impact on as well as who’s influencing them in turn.
PiQ is the social media dashboard built on PeerIndex influence data which lets you search for influencers and build and analyse audiences.
Installing the PeerIndex PiQ Hootsuite App gives you access to the entire PeerIndex influence graph of over 315m active tweeters and the powerful PiQ influencer search, right alongside your other Hootsuite streams.
In the free PiQ Hootsuite app you can:
- Search the names and bios of over 315m influencers across the world and filter your results by country or city or by level of influence.
- Click on any individual to find out more about them and start engaging with them directly from the app.
Upgrade to the paid app for additional features:
- 1000 results per search (20 in the free app)
- Advanced filtering for more relevant search results (by gender or human/non-human)
- Add the influencers you find to lists to keep track of them later (keep up to 5 active lists in your stream)
Plan and implement your influencer outreach and react to events in real-time all within Hootsuite:
- Discover the people you should be following and engaging with on a daily basis.
- Find the people creating content your audience loves to share.
- Identify potential advocates to reach out to personally.
- Explore the community: see who else is influenced by or influencing your key targets.
- Know whenever someone important has engaged with you or followed you and respond quickly.
Social Media Managers: Know who your most important followers and engagers are, find the people sharing content your audience loves and nurture relationships with people who can amplify your messaging most effectively.
Digital Marketers: Identify potential brand advocates, guest bloggers or content collaborators for your next campaign.
Business owners and Salespeople: Pinpoint the most valuable social connections and leads and people worth offering free trials or discounts to.
Customer Service and PR: Assess the impact of potential crises and know who’s most effective at generating buzz.
Whatever your strategy, the PiQ app for Hootsuite can find you the people that matter to you.
But having quick access to influence analytics is also extremely helpful for optimising your day-to-day social media management.
The new free and paid PiQ apps on Hootsuite provide you, at all times, with the human insight and expertise needed to filter out the growing noise on social media, to make the best decisions and to focus your energy in the most valuable places.
Explore more in PiQ
The full PiQ product offers deep content and audience analytics powered by the Science of Influence. Customise your social tracking and discover the people, content and conversations that are having the biggest impact within specific audiences. An audience can consist of your (or your competitors’) followers, a group connected by a shared interest or topic or a specific demographic. Customers such as Unilever, the FT and Coral are already using PiQ to pinpoint the people that matter specifically within their target audiences and track the content they share in real-time.